Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gift Ideas for Bakers, Cake-ers and Ice Cream Makers

Finding Gifts for people can be tough! I've put together a few ideas that might make getting through that Christmas shopping a little easier. I super love everything from Rifle Paper Co. if your friend/ family member is anything like me they'd be super excited unwrapping a pretty recipe tin Christmas morning.

Not forgetting the littlest aspiring bakers, here are some ideas for kids in the kitchen. I think my little niece might have one of these waiting under the Christmas tree. 

Last birthday boyfriend spoilt me with my very own ice-cream maker that has quickly become one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. I love my Yellow Cuisinart, but daydream about having a whole range of colours, like this new 'passion flower' pretty purple one. There's something super satisfying about making your own home-made ice cream, plus check our the cute accessories for eating and storing.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great and useful ideas. I love the little ones tools and those little cutters I want them for myself.

    ReplyDelete