Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Very Hungry Caterpillar Cake and Cookies

A couple of weeks ago I got to make another really cool cake, it's my second Hungry Caterpillar cake and it was the most fun to do. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle was one of my favourite books as a child, so I was more than happy to make this one for friends little boys 1st Birthday.
As well as the cake I made some matching caterpillar cookies, their faces crack me up, I dont know if they're hungry or surprised. 

Happy first birthday Samuel!

14 comments:

  1. I love this Hungry Caterpillar cake, I have been waiting for the opportunity to make one. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. I am also in love with the cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what did you use to cover the cake and what did you use to make the decorations? I'm trying to figure out how to make a similar cake for my nephews first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is awesome. I hope you continue to share these good things

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your website is very attractive. Nice post man. Amazing article

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo! This topic is just so awesome. I think it's really a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow perfect! I think this topic so amazing, I'll wait for your next updates

    ReplyDelete
  9. I check your blog regular and attempt to take in something from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this type of article that enlighted me all thoughout and thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article is an article with all the content and topics. I’ve ever wanted

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the information you share is very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing them, it helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The post you shared is very unique and informative.

    ReplyDelete